Monday 1 August 2011

Missing In Action

I feel like I have slipped behind on my posting. We have been going out on pass over the weekend, and the fresh air has knocked my socks off. It's incredible how tired I have been. Even now my eyelids are drooping, and it's not even 9:00pm. Eleanor is doing great. Her counts are really high still and they should start dropping over the week. Although it's great to get this time with her while she is still feeling so good, we are a bit anxious for her to dip as the sooner her counts drop, the sooner she will feel better and the sooner we can go home! Our docs are quite anxious to discharge us and get us back to normal life, even if it's just for a few days. I'm getting ahead of myself. I need sleep tonight to look after my baby tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment