Monday 8 August 2011

Wednesday?

Wednesday?!?! We could be going home as soon as Wednesday!?!

Unreal!

Eleanor is kicking ass and taking names. Her counts skyrocketed today which means they went as low as they were going to(which wasn't very low), and are on their way back up. She did really well during her tests today, too. She had a chest x-ray and then she was sedated for a CT scan and an MRI. When she was coming out of sedation, she went for an echo of her heart. Whew. I'm exhausted just writing that! She still has her GFR tomorrow morning and a date with the audiologist (date and time TBA). Nobody has talked to me about the results of any of these tests, and I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that they are good.

Oh, and I should mention that when she came to, she also had a photo shoot. And she loved every second of it. That girl of mine...

1 comment:

  1. Yay Eleanor!!! I will be both stoked for you, and disappointed if you leave before I come visit tomorrow... ;)

    ReplyDelete