Friday 12 August 2011

Look at all my trials and tribulations

Sitting on my sofa, watching Jesus Christ Superstar, my wolf dog sprawled at my feet, my belly full of spicy samosas, my baby sleeping in her crib.

Don't disturb me now I can see the answers
Till this evening is this morning life is fine


Heaven. Atia was so calm when I saw her. I didn't fuss her, but it was like lovers connecting in slow motion. Long looks from across the room; we approached each other with trepidation. Do you remember me, my old friend? I missed her so much. I can't wait to go for a long walk with my family tomorrow, maybe get a cornmeal muffin.

Sleeping tonight may be challenge without my Smelly in the crib next to me. I've always been sensitive to her over the monitor, but I am not used to all this space between us! Kris has offered to do the overnight meds so I will be able to rest.

I'm going to take advantage of that. I just want to see the Superstar number... Oh, how great is it to be home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment