Wednesday 13 July 2011

Rollin'

We had some truly superlative tummy time this afternoon. We were working through some of her physio exercises, but baby girl had other plans. She rolled over! She hasn't done that in two months! Turns out her jerky limb movements aren't some morphine-induced spasm, it's just her being a baby. Great to see that she is feeling better.

I, on the other hand, feel like I have been run over by bus. I am not getting outside enough, and sleep is elusive at the moment. It seems like our nurse came in every hour last night, and Eleanor is so sensitive to him. If he so much as touches her feeding tube or her IV pole she wakes up, which wakes me up. So frustrating. It doesn't help that I stay up far too late writing blog posts or watching episode after episode of 30 Rock. That being said, I should put my phone down now and go to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment