Friday 30 November 2012

The Secret Posts: part 6

Written November 8, 2012

Finally got my date for the anatomy ultrasound. It's on the 22nd and I will be 19 weeks on the nose. I was checking the mailbox obsessively for weeks but I guess I missed the notification. They mailed it out six weeks ago! Oh well. I have the date now and I can breathe a little easier once it's done. I guess because we've run the course of having a sick child, I am stuck in this mentality that ALL our children will be sick. I just want to see a skull with a brain inside it and two arms and legs and a closed spine. And please, no more cancer.

Edited November 30 - I had the date of my ultrasound moved to accommodate Eleanor's most recent scans. It was actually yesterday on November 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment