Friday 30 November 2012

The Secret Posts: part 4

Written October 16, 2012

My genetic test came back negative for Li Fraumeni. Small sigh of relief. Kris still hasn't done his blood test, but the geneticist was pretty confident that nothing abnormal would show up.

Baby is nearly 14 weeks. It has a heartbeat and I'm pretty sure I have felt him/her grooving on occasion. Eleanor continues to pile-drive her sibling which always makes me smile. Sibling rivalry! They start so young... Exhaustion and dizziness are my two constant compadres so I am upping my iron. I hate taking so many supplements but I really feel better with more iron. As the second trimester dawns I will hopefully start to feel a bit better - I am definitely feeling better than I did with Eleanor, and I am sleeping WAY less now - so woo hoo! Let's keep this party going!

No comments:

Post a Comment