Saturday 10 December 2011

Birthday

Full moon + Lunar eclipse + Eleanor's first birthday + my birthday + six-month anniversary of Eleanor's diagnosis + my "lady" times = one fucking emotional day.

But it was pretty awesome. We had a great party. There were party hats. I love party hats. And ice cream cake, the number two reason I had children (the first is singing loudly like it's my job). I will post more tomorrow, and hopefully I will have some good photos too. Lots of lovely people in our lives.

So blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you Both! :) Hope Eleanor had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kate and Kris: I have been following your's and Eleanor's incredible journey and read your blogs to keep up to date. I want you both to know that I send you my love and every imaginable good vibe that is possible. I share your pain as you travel on this journey. I hope all three of you will be in Victoria over the Christmas period and that we could have a visit.

    With lots of love and admiration.

    Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blessings to you!
    Each day is a victory!!

    ReplyDelete