Friday 4 November 2011

ME WANT FOOD!

I have had so many inspired ideas for posts this week and so many unreturned phone calls, and for this I am truly sorry. We are suffering from a severe case of 'roid rage. I have finally got the baby to sleep after a full day with a whopping 20 minute nap. She is sleeping in the crook of my arm, snuggled up to my chest. This would be cute if I wasn't so terrified of waking her! Kris and I are communicating by text, even though he is two feet in front of me. She is due for a set of vitals, a blood-thinner injection and a diaper change there is NO WAY she is going to sleep through all that. Steroids are making me cranky too.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You three are amazing! We are coming your way next week and hope we can have a peek in! Fingers crossed. Xx stu

    ReplyDelete