Thursday 17 November 2011

Home and Husky Kisses

We arrived back in Victoria today, and we are here for a full ten days. TEN! They have jimmied our chemo schedule so we can be home for Christmas, and it means we get some extra time now. Woo hoo! Eleanor and I pulled up to our little house and daddy was waiting in the rain, like a John Cusack movie. So romantic. Atia was clammering all over the place to get me to love up on her. She's so delicious. I forgot how soft her fur is; how knowing her eyes are; how much her neck loves to be scratched.

And I have had two glasses of wine. This is a lot for me.

Home is the best. I love everything about being home - even the cats fighting outside my window. And how cute is a little baby in a big bed(question mark - my keyboard is messed and I can't find the question mark, which also might be a factor of too much wine). So cute. Unbelievably cute. In fact, I am going to look at her again, she is that cute.

Oh, sweet Lord, she is bald.

This last round really sapped her hair, and she is a bona fide cancer baby now. Sigh. Bye, bye eyebrows. It was fun while it lasted.

More wine(question mark)

More wine!

1 comment: