Wednesday 23 May 2012

And I quote...

Eleanor had an appointment at the clinic in Victoria today. Well, I thought she did. We went out to the clinic only to find out we DIDN'T have an appointment. We did, however, get some very good news. Very, VERY good news. The final report from her scan came in and it said the following...

"The identified lesions appear less conspicuous than previous study. A number of the nodules identified on the previous study are no longer visible on today's study.

IMPRESSION:

The lung CT suggests decreasing conspicuity of multiple peripheral lung nodules."

Italics, bolding and underlining added by me. For good reason. I AM FREAKING OUT!!!! SHE IS GETTING BETTER!!!

I know this doesn't mean she is cured. I know this doesn't change much, but it is so nice to celebrate a WIN. A real, honest to God, WIN. It's not just status quo. It is not "unchanged" or "the same". It is BETTER. And that feels pretty damn good.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing and Wonderful!
    Go Eleanor!!!!! You strong lil cookie, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete