Monday 9 April 2012

It's all fun and games til someone calls the police




Easter dinner was a huge success. Miss E was hamming it up for her uncle and grandparents, showing off her new skills (she can say "hi") but got a bit fussy waiting for food. Granny gave her the phone to play with, which she thought was hilarious.



Literally two minutes after I finished recording that video, Eleanor continued to mash the key pad and a 911 operator came on the phone! I guess if you press enough buttons, you call the police?!? I hung up immediately, which made Kris exclaim, "murderers hang up! Never hang up on a 911 operator!" They called back and were quite nice about our questionable choice in toys. If you listen to the video, you can even hear my mum saying "Don't let her dial 999!" which is the English/Irish emergency response number. Oh dear...

Dinner went off without too much drama, but there was certainly a lot of chocolate!
My little imp

Hi

I am the chocolate queen!


Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable!! I love her dress. It looks like she had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete